COVID-19 PROCEDURES & FORMS
Please review the following information & submit the following Assumption of Risk/Waiver of Liability and Health Screening Forms PRIOR to your performer attending any in person class/workshop at Firebird Theatre. Please note that our policy can change at any time as we will be following state, county and CDC guidelines.
DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
- Drop off and Pick up location will be designated by our Firebird flag.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet social distance while waiting for your child(ren) to be checked in or dismissed if you must exit your vehicle.
- Masking is optional at the present time but is subject to change.
- Performers and staff are encouraged to use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the class area, before and after water breaks, and before and after any bathroom breaks.
- Participants or parents are required to conduct their own DAILY health screening on their performer before they come to class/workshop/rehearsal through the link below.
- 1. Does the participant have a cough, difficulty breathing, or a fever over 99 or any other symptoms associated with Covid-19? If YES, please stay home and take a rapid test before attending a Firebird program.
- 3. Has the participant tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 5 days? Please stay home and continue to isolate at home for 5 days, until you are symptom free and test negative. Wear a mask to rehearsal for 10 days after testing positive.
- IF PARTICIPANT IS FEELING ILL, PLEASE TAKE A RAPID TEST BEFORE ATTENDING CLASS OR REHEARSAL.
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOUR PERFORMER AND OUR STAFF
- Daily staff and participant health screening form taken prior to starting workshop.
- No water dispensers, performers must bring their own labeled water bottle.
- Hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting the class area.
- Hand sanitizer provided before and after bathroom use.
**Should our production need to be shut down due to matters beyond our control, we will issue prorated refunds based on the completion level of the class/workshop at the time of closure.**