COVID-19 PROCEDURES & FORMS
Please review the following information & submit the following Assumption of Risk/Waiver of Liability and Health Screening Forms PRIOR to your performer attending any in person class/workshop at Firebird Theatre. Performers WILL NOT be allowed into the class/workshop/main stage show without a daily submitted Health Screening Form. Please note that our policy can change at any time as we will be following state, county and CDC guidelines.
DROP OFF & PICK UP PROCEDURES
Covid-19 Waiver must be submitted before attending in person class/workshop.
- Drop off and Pick up location will be designated by our Firebird flag.
- Please maintain at least 6 feet social distance while waiting for your child(ren) to be checked in or dismissed if you must exit your vehicle.
- Students must arrive dressed appropriately for class/workshop.
- Everyone, including parents, must wear a mask while traveling back and forth to drop off/pick up area.
- Performers are required to wear masks while in class/workshop. Performers will be given water breaks throughout class while maintaining social distance. Performers must bring labeled water bottles with them.
- Performers and staff must use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the class area, before and after water breaks, and before and after any bathroom breaks.
- Parents are required to conduct their own health screening on their performer EACH TIME they come to class/workshop through the link below.
- 1. Does anyone in my household have a cough, difficulty breathing, or a fever over 99?
- 2. Does anyone in my household have any symptoms associated with Covid-19?
- 3. Is anyone in my household ill?
- 4. Has anyone in my household been in contact with a person with a lab-confirmed case of Covid-19 in the last 14 days?
- Answering YES to any of these questions, means my performer should not attend in person classes and should stay at home.
- Staff, students, and parents MUST REMAIN HOME if anyone in their household has a cough, difficulty breathing, or fever greater than 99.
- IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSEHOLD IS FEELING ILL, STAY HOME
- Anyone who has been in contact with a person with a lab-confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days may not enter and must quarantine at home.
HOW WE ARE PROTECTING YOUR PERFORMER AND OUR STAFF
- Daily staff and participant health screening form taken prior to starting workshop.
- All staff and participants will be wearing masks at all times except when eating or drinking.
- No water dispensers, performers must bring their own labeled water bottle.
- Hand sanitizer provided when entering and exiting the class area.
- Hand sanitizer provided before and after bathroom use.
- All of our venues are utilized enhanced cleaning practices.
Instructors/staff and performers will be wearing masks.
- While in the theater/on stage, classrooms, cafeteria, and other common areas students will be socially distanced to the best of our ability and wearing masks (except when eating or drinking).
- Lunch time will be socially distant and all items need to be brought from home. Performers will be required to choose a seat that will become their assigned seat in the cafeteria every day. Students may not choose different seats each day. This is to enable contact tracing procedures, if necessary.
- Performers must only bring what they need for that class or workshop and carry it with them. Please provide a light-weight backpack.
Maintain social distancing at all times.
- Masks must be worn at all times (except when eating/drinking).
- Avoid all physical contact.
- ANY ITEMS LEFT at class will be thrown away at the end of the workshop. We will NOT maintain a lost and found.
**Should our production need to be shut down due to matters beyond our control, we will issue prorated refunds based on the completion level of the class/workshop at the time of closure.**